A Volunteer Management Solution for Special Olympics
WhoCanBeThere is a great solution for Special Olympics organizations. Special Olympics Texas and Special Olympics Oklahoma were in search of a platform that would
- Prioritize their volunteer’s experience in a way that keeps them coming back
- Offer automation that makes coordinators’ lives much easier
WhoCanBeThere has become a perfect fit for them by meeting their needs with capabilities such as...
- Easy access to the software for multiple volunteer coordinators, and the ability for them to focus on just their own area’s events
- Geographical filtering for volunteer sign ups
- Targeted volunteer recruitment
- Self-serve check-in to accommodate large numbers of volunteers
- Seamless mass communication with volunteers
- Volunteer satisfaction survey implementation
Volunteer Coordinator for Special Olympics Texas
WhoCanBeThere has a very professional staff who provides outstanding customer service. They are continuing to work with us to improve the process and incorporate all of the functions we desire. We compared them to our last company and found that WhoCanBeThere best meets our qualifications of having a user-friendly and customized program for what we would like to achieve. Overall, our experience has been very positive for the direction of Special Olympics Texas.
Volunteer & Outreach Manager for Special Olympics Oklahoma
WhoCanBeThere has been a great fit for our Special Olympics needs. Our volunteers have a great experience, and the coordinating process has never been easier."